Comic-Con 2011: Warner Bros. Booth Will Get a 'Toon Up'
The booth will be transformed into a Cartoon Network hub for family day.
As a way to fully embrace the final day “family day” at Comic-Con, Warner Bros. Entertainment will transform its massive booth for a daylong “booth takeover” celebrating its Time Warner sister company Cartoon Network.
The 3,600-square-foot Warner Bros. booth will require 35 workers putting in a combined 500 hours to rebrand the booth – which features its trademark 30-foot-tall water tower -- overnight. The changeover will be the first time the booth has been altered during Comic-Con.
New banners and booth signs will be displayed, and kid-friendly events featuring The Looney Tunes Show, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and Young Justice, among others, are planned.
A full event schedule for Sunday, July 24 at the Warner Bros.-turned-Cartoon Network booth is below.
- The Looney Tunes Show autograph signing, 10:15 a.m.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated autograph signing, 10:15 a.m.
- Adventure Time signing, 11 a.m.
- Young Justice signing, 11:15 a.m.
- Cartoon Network Dance Party, Noon–12:45 p.m.
- Tweety car giveaway, 12:45 p.m.
- Sergio Aragones live cartooning presentation, 1 p.m.
- Regular Show signing, 1:45 p.m.
Sundance: On the Scene