Comic-Con 2012: The Complete TV Lineup
Find out who, what and when your favorite TV series will hold court at the annual San Diego pop culture convention set for July 12-15.
With Comic-Con quickly approaching The Hollywood Reporter's Live Feed has compiled a look at the TV fare heading to the July 12-15 event at the Convention Center in San Diego. As studios like Warner Bros. Television and 20th Television and networks including Starz and HBO release their panel lineups, be sure to bookmark this page and keep checking back as additional announcements and panelists are announced. Times and locations indicated when available.
(Updated to reflect the complete official Comic-Con announcement.)
THURSDAY, JULY 12
• Archer (FX): Screening and Q&A with Adam Reed, H. Jon Benjamin, Aisha Tyler, Chris Parnell, Judy Greer and Amber Nash. 5-6 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront
• Beauty and the Beast (CW): Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan join EPs Jennifer Levin, Sherri Cooper, Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders to preview the fall series. The pilot will be screened. 3:30-4:35 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Battlestar: So Say We All: 35th anniversary panel and discussion features guests Richard Hatch, Jane Espenson, Lili Bordan, Michael Taylor, Toni Graphia and Kevin Grazier. 10:30 a.m., Room 6BCF.
• Dexter (Showtime): Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter, Yvonne Strahovski and EPs John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton and Scott Buck. 6:15-7 p.m., Ballroom 20. Bonus: EPs Howard Gordon and Alex Gansa will premiere Homeland's Season 2 trailer.
• Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: Interactive screening. 8:30-10 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Dreamworks Dragons: Riders of Berk (Cartoon Network). Noon, Room 6A.
• Elementary (CBS): Stars Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu will lead a panel featuring EPs Robert Doherty and Carl Beverly. The pilot will be screened. 4:40-5:45 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Holliston (FearNet): Cast members from the network's first original scripted series will join executive producers. 8:30-9:30 p.m., Room 24ABC.
• MAD (Cartoon Network): Producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek in attendance. 12:45 p.m., Room 6DE
• Nikita (The CW): Stars Maggie Q, Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca join executive producer Craig Silverstein. 6-7 p.m., Room 6BCF
• Psych (USA Network): James Roday, Dule Hill, Corbin Bernsen, Maggie Lawson, TImothy Omnudson and Kirsten Nelson preview Season 7, new guest stars and the show's upcoming 100th episode. EPs Steve Franks, Chris Henke and Kelly Kulchak will join the fray. 2:15 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Stuff You Should Know (Science Channel): Hosts Josh Clark and Chuck Bryant will be joined by celebrity guests. 5 p.m., Room 5AB.
• Teen Wolf (MTV): Screening of an upcoming episode followed by a panel with all the series regulars. 2:30 p.m., Room 6A.
• T.U.F.F. Puppy/The Fairly OddParents (Nickelodeon) 11 a.m.-noon, Room 7AB
• The Walking Dead (Image Comics): Creator Robert Kirkman and artist Charlie Adlard discuss the past, present and future of the comic book series, which will mark its 100th issue during the convention. 3:45 p.m., Room 6A.
• Wilfred (FX): Elijah Wood, Jason Gann, Fiona Gubelman, Dorian Brown and EPs David Zuckerman and Randall Einhorn will participate. 4-5 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront
• Workaholics (Comedy Central): Cast and creators will offer a preview of upcoming episodes. 6:30 p.m., Room 24ABC.
FRIDAY, JULY 13
• Annoying Orange (Cartoon Network): Dane Boedigheimer and Toby Turner will take part in the panel. Room 6A.
• Arrow (The CW): Stars including Stephen Amell and Katie Cassidy join producers Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg and David Nutter for a special pilot screening and discussion. 3-4 p.m., Ballroom 20
• Aqua Something You Know Whatever / Squidbillies (Adult Swim): Creators Dave Willis and Jim Fortier will participate. 2-2:45 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• The Big Bang Theory (CBS): Panelists TBD. 12:05-1:05 p.m., Hall H
• Bob's Burgers (Fox): The first of many series from the "Animation Domination" block, the panel and Q&A will feature H. Jon Benjamin, John Roberts, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal. 4-5 p.m., Room 25ABC.
• Brickleberry (Comedy Central): Not on the Comedy Central lineup until September, the cartoon most notably features the vocal talent of familiar network faces Tosh and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia star Kaitlin Olson.
• Breaking Bad (AMC): Stars Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte, Jonathan Banks join creator Vince Gilligan. 6:45-7:45 p.m., Ballroom 20
• Bones (Fox): EPs Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan join stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel, who had to pull out last year, to talk about the pregnancy-sidelined seventh season and the upcoming run of the primetime procedural. 1:45-2:45 p.m., Ballroom 20
• Black Dynamite (Adult Swim): Executive producer Carl Jones will join Michael Jai White, Tommy Davidson, Kym Whitley, Byron Minns, Debra Wilson, Orlando Jones and Cedric Yarbourgh. Moderated by Gary Anthony Williams. 4-4:45 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• Childrens Hospital (Adult Swim): Star/executive producer Rob Corddry and executive producer Jonathan Stern join stars Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Megan Mullally, Henry Winkler and Ken Marino. 1-1:45 p.m., Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Indigo Ballroom.
• Community (NBC): Joel McHale, Alison Brie, Danny Pudi, Yvette Nicole Brown, Gillian Jacobs are confirmed to participate. 10 a.m., Ballroom 20.
• Cult (The CW): Stars Matt Davis, Jessica Lucas, Alona Tal and Robert Knepper join executive producer Rockne S. O’Bannon. 11:30 a.m., Room 6BCF
• Dark Matters: Twisted But True (Science Channel): Fringe's John Noble will join the creators for a panel and screening. 7:15 p.m., Room 6A.
• Falling Skies (TNT): Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, Will Patton, Drew Roy, Connor Jessup, Colin Cunningham, Sarah Carter and EP Remi Aubuchon will participate in a panel discussion moderated by Wil Wheaton. 4:30-5:30 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Firefly (Science Channel): Joss Whedon, writer Tim Minear, Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk, Adam Baldwin, Sean Maher, Michael Fairman, Gina Torres, Morena Baccarin, Summer Glau and the rest of the crew of the Serenity will take part in a 10-year anniversary panel. 12:30-1:30 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Game of Thrones (HBO): Author George R.R. Martin returns to moderate the panel, which will feature Alfie Allen, Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Kit Harington, Michelle Fairley and Richard Madden. Exec producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss will not attend due to production demands in Belfast. 2:45-3:45 p.m., Hall H.
• The Legend of Korra (Nickelodeon): Co-creators join Janet Varney, David Faustino, P.J. Byrne, among others, on the panel. 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• NTSF:SD:SUV:: (National Terrorism Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle::) (Adult Swim): Creator and star Paul Scheer, executive producer Jonathan Stern,and co-executive producer Curtis Gwinn join stars Martin Starr, Rebecca Romijn,Brandon Johnson and June Diane Raphael. Rob Corddry moderates. noon-12:45 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• Regular Show (Cartoon Network): JG Quintel leads the panel. Room 6A
• Robot Chicken/Robot Chicken DC Comics Special (Adult Swim): Co-creators Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, Tom Root, Matthew Beans and star Breckin Meyer will participate alongside DC Entertainment's Geoff Johns to preview the Robot Chicken DC Comics Special. 3-3:45p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• 666 Park Avenue (ABC): Stars Terry O’Quinn, Rachael Taylor, Vanessa Williams and Dave Annable join executive producers David Wilcox and Matthew Miller. 12:45-1:45 p.m., Room 6BCF
• Spartacus (Starz): Stars Liam McIntyre and Manu Bennett will join showrunner Steven S. DeKnight for its final trip to Comic-Con heading into its last season. 5:45 p.m.-6:45 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Strike Back (Cinemax): Cast and exec producers set for Q&A with preview clips. 8-9 p.m., Room 6DE.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nickelodeon): Jason Biggs, Sean Astin, Greg Cipes, Rob Paulsen, Ciro Nieli on the panel. 10:15-11:15 a.m., Room 6BCF.
• Tron (Disney): Elijah Wood and Bruce Boxleitner join Charlie Bean, Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. 2:15, Room 6A.
• The Venture Bros. (Adult Swim): Creators Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer will discuss their original series and answer fan questions. 11-11:45 a.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• The Walking Dead (AMC): The Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick moderates a panel featuring stars Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, David Morrissey and EPs Glen Mazzara, Gale Anne Hurd, Robert Kirkman and Greg Nicotero. 1:25-2:25 p.m., Hall H
SATURDAY, JULY 14
• Adventure Time (Cartoon Network): Creator Pendleton Ward toplines the panel. Room 6A.
• Alphas (Syfy): Cast TBA. 2-3 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• American Dad (Fox): Preview next season with the cast and producers including Seth MacFarlane, Wendy Schaal, Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman. 2:30-3:15 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Being Human (Syfy): Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath and Sam Huntington join EP Ann Fricke to preview Season 3. 3-4 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• Conversation with Bryan Fuller: The creator of NBC's upcoming drama Hannibal discusses the new project as well as his Munsters reboot pilot, Mockingbird Lane. 1-2 p.m., Room 7AB.
• Comic Book Men (AMC): Kevin Smith shares details on the expanded second season of the unscripted series. 10 p.m., Hall H.
• Disney Channel Animation (Disney): Preview clips from upcoming series including Fish Hooks, Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder. 3:30-4:30 p.m., Room 5AB.
• Family Guy (Fox): The Comic-Con regulars will come with a sneak peek of the upcoming season and an always tweet-worthy Q&A with Seth MacFarlane. 1:45-2:30 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• The Following (Fox): Stars Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy join executive producers Kevin Williamson and Marcos Siega. 4-5 p.m., Room 6BCF
• Futurama (Comedy Central): The cast of the revived toon, including Billy West, Katey Sagal, John DiMaggio and Maurice LaMarche will all be in attendance. Futurama-themed attire is encouraged -- and will be rewarded. Noon-12:45 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Geek and Sundry (YouTube): Felicia Day (The Guild) will showcase programming from her YouTube channel. 11 a.m.-noon, Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront.
• Glee (Fox): Stars Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Darren Criss, Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz and Naya Rivera will join executive producer Brad Falchuk. 5-6 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• Grimm (NBC): Stars David Giuntoli, Russell Hornsby, Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee, Sasha Roiz and Bree Turner join EPs Jim Kouf, David Greenwalt, Norberto Barba, Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner. 3-4 p.m., Room 6A.
• Lost Girl (Syfy): Anna Silk, Kris Holden-Reid, Ksenia Solo will join EP Jay Firestone and Emily Andras. 8:15 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Mythbusters (DIscovery): 7:15-8:15 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Once Upon a Time (ABC): EPs Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz join stars Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Emilie de Ravin and Meghan Ory on the panel. 11-11:45 a.m., Ballroom 20.
• Person of Interest (CBS): Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Taraji P. Henson and Kevin Chapman join EPs Jonah Nolan and Greg Plageman. 5:15-6 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Phineas and Ferb (Disney): Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh join cast members Vincent Martella, Alyson Stoner and Dee Bradley Baker. 12:30 p.m., Room 6A.
• Revolution (NBC): Stars Billy Burke, Giancarlo Esposito and Tracy Spiridakos join creator/executive producer Eric Kripke. 6-7 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• The Simpsons (Fox): 500 episodes into its record-breaking run, the Sunday stalwart returns to SDCC with a substantial tease of the upcoming installment of is annual "Treehouse of Horror" episode. 12:45 p.m.-1:30 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Shameless (Showtime): Writer Mike O'Malley (Glee) moderates a panel featuring William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Justin Chatwin, Jeremy ALlen White and EP John Wells. 4-5 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Cartoon Network): Star Wars author Pablo Hidalgo moderates a session with the series' writers and directors. Room 6DE.
• True Blood (HBO): Alan Ball will join cast members Kristin Bauer van Straten, Nelsan Ellis, Ryan Kwanten, Joe Manganiello, Christopher Meloni, Stephen Moyer, Anna Paquin, Alexander Skarsgard, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley and Deborah Ann Woll. 4:30-5:15 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• The Vampire Diaries (The CW): Stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder and more join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec. 3:30-4:15 p.m., Ballroom 20
• Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek and Allison Scagliotti join EP Jack Kenny. 10-10:45 a.m., Ballroom 20.
SUNDAY, JULY 15
• Ben 10: Omniverse (Cartoon Network): Yuri Lowenthal (Ben) hosts the panel with stasr and creators of the animated hit. 1:45-2:45 p.m., Room 6DE.
• Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 20th Anniversary: Celebrate 20 years of the chosen one with a panel featuring stars from the TV series Nicholas Brendon and Clare Kramer as well as editor of the Season 8-9 comic Scott Allie, writer Jane Espenson, illustrator Georges Jentry and the original big-screenBuffy Kristy Swanson plus other surprise guests. 2:15-3:15 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• Buffy the Musical: "Once More, With Feeling" Screening: Annual interative screening. 3:30-4:30 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• The Cleveland Show (Fox): Aiming for some sort of record, MacFarlane joins his third panel of the weekend with a screening of the Family Guy spinoff's fourth-season premiere with panelists including Mike Henry, Kevin Michael Richardson, Reagan Gomez and Rich Appel. 1:45-2:45 p.m., Hall H.
• DC Nation (Cartoon Network): Panelists preview Young Justice, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go. 1-2 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Doctor Who (BBC America): Matt Smith, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill join EP Steven Moffat and Caroline Skinner. 12:30-1:30 p.m., Hall H.
• Fringe (Fox): Stars Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole and John Noble join the show’s executive producers for the panel. 10 a.m. Hall H.
• Level Up (Cartoon Network): Panel featuring the cast and creators. 10:15-11:15 a.m., Room 6A.
• Merlin (BBC): Colin Morgan, Katie McGrath and EPs Johnny Capps and Julian Murphy preview Season 5. 10:30-11:30 a.m., Room 6BCF.
• Sons of Anarchy (FX): Wrapping up the weekend is the always-entertaining series creator Kurt Sutter, who's will be joined by castmembers Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Ryan Hurst and Dayton Callie for a discussion of the world of the FX series. 2:45-3:45 p.m., Hall H.
• SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon): Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke among those set to participate. 2-15-3:15 p.m., Room 6A.
• Supernatural (The CW): Stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, joined by recurring guest stars Misha Collins, Jim Beaver and Mark A. Sheppard, as well as new executive producer Jeremy Carver and consulting producer Ben Edlund. 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Hall H
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Conversations with The Moody Blues' Justin Hayward and Boston's Tom Scholz, Plus Exclusives from Molina Devina, The Blues & Greys, Reputante and Radio Raheem
- Movie review: Saving Mr. Banks
- Live from the Dubai International Film Festival: Tuesday, Dec. 10
- My Conversation With Award-winning Composer Hans Zimmer