June 07, 2012 10:45am PT by Lesley Goldberg
Comic-Con 2012: 'Big Bang Theory,' 'Fringe' Move to Hall H; 'Arrow,' 'Following' Among Newbies
Warner Bros. Television Group has announced its TV lineup for July's San Diego Comic-Con, moving fan favorites The Big Bang Theory and Fringe into the massive Hall H for the first time.
Six freshman series are set to make their SDCC debut at next month's massive event, including Kevin Williamson's Kevin Bacon starrer The Following, Revolution, Arrow and 666 Park Avenue.
Popular series set to return to the Convention Center include Williamson and Julie Plec's The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Fringe, Person of Interest and Nikita.
A complete list of WBTV's schedule for the July 11-15 event follows:
THURSDAY, JULY 12
• MAD (Cartoon Network): Get a glimpse behind the MADness with MAD television show producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek. Room 6DE
• Nikita (The CW): Series stars Maggie Q, Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca join executive producer Craig Silverstein. Room 6BCF
FRIDAY, JULY 13
• The Big Bang Theory (CBS):First time in Hall H. Series stars and executive producers will be on hand to answer burning questions (liftoff! handholding! was that really Mrs. Wolowitz?) and tease what’s to come in season six. Hall H
• Cult (The CW): Things get scary on Friday the 13th with stars Matt Davis, Jessica Lucas, Alona Tal and Robert Knepper joining executive producer Rockne S. O’Bannon. Room 6BCF
• 666 Park Avenue (ABC): Familiarize yourself with the luxurious, yet mysterious, New York City high-rise known as The Drake with series stars Terry O’Quinn, Rachael Taylor and Dave Annable joining executive producers David Wilcox (Fringe) and Matthew Miller (Chuck). Room 6BCF
• Arrow (The CW): Chills turn to thrills in this session when Arrow cast members, including Stephen Amell, join producers for a special pilot screening and discussion. Ballroom 20
• Childrens Hospital (Adult Swim): Star/executive producer Rob Corddry and executive producer Jonathan Stern join stars Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Megan Mullally, Henry Winkler and Ken Marino. Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Indigo Ballroom
SATURDAY, JULY 14
• The Vampire Diaries (The CW): Seductive stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder and more join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec. Ballroom 20
• The Following: Series stars Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy join executive producers Kevin Williamson and Marcos Siega. Room 6BCF
• Person of Interest (CBS): The stars and creators of this smash hit drama series discuss season one and give a sneak preview at what’s to come. Room 6BCF
• Revolution (NBC): Series stars Billy Burke, Giancarlo Esposito and Tracy Spiridakos join creator/executive producer Eric Kripke and director/co-executive producer Jon Favreau. Room 6BCF
SUNDAY, JULY 15
• Supernatural (The CW): Returning to Hall H are series stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, joined by recurring guest stars Misha Collins, Jim Beaver and Mark A. Sheppard, as well as new executive producer Jeremy Carver and consulting producer Ben Edlund. Hall H
• Fringe (Fox): Celebrating its upcoming fifth and final season, Fringe has its first-ever Sunday panel at Comic-Con … in Hall H for the first time. Series stars Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole and John Noble join the show’s executive producers for the panel. Hall H
• DC Nation (Cartoon Network) Room 6BCF
Which panels are you most looking forward to?