'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington's Broken Ankle Won't Impact Production
The recently injured actor joins Lena Headey as the latest player unable to make the HBO series' Friday Comic-Con panel.
Jon Snow has more problems than the king behind the wall.
A network representative confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Harington was not injured on set -- nor will his injury interfere with production -- but he does join co-star Lena Headey as the second major Game player to bow out of the San Diego trip on less than a week's notice.
EW first reported Monday morning that Headey has a scheduling conflict, though second season addition and Downton Abbey alum Rose Leslie (Ygritte) has been added to the panel.
Production is already underway for season three of the HBO series, with Belfast, Northern Ireland, remaining the hub. The network also recently announced that showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss will take the director's chair for the first time at some point during the next 10-episode run.
Game of Thrones' Comic-Con panel -- which now features Leslie, Alfie Allen, Emilia Clarke, Michelle Fairley and Richard Madden -- takes place at 2:45 p.m. in Hall H.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)