'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington's Broken Ankle Won't Impact Production
The recently injured actor joins Lena Headey as the latest player unable to make the HBO series' Friday Comic-Con panel.
Jon Snow has more problems than the king behind the wall.
As first reported by the Game of Thrones Twitter account, series star Kit Harington has a broken ankle. And the injury will keep him from attending the HBO show's Friday Comic-Con panel.
A network representative confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Harington was not injured on set -- nor will his injury interfere with production -- but he does join co-star Lena Headey as the second major Game player to bow out of the San Diego trip on less than a week's notice.
EW first reported Monday morning that Headey has a scheduling conflict, though second season addition and Downton Abbey alum Rose Leslie (Ygritte) has been added to the panel.
Production is already underway for season three of the HBO series, with Belfast, Northern Ireland, remaining the hub. The network also recently announced that showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss will take the director's chair for the first time at some point during the next 10-episode run.
Game of Thrones' Comic-Con panel -- which now features Leslie, Alfie Allen, Emilia Clarke, Michelle Fairley and Richard Madden -- takes place at 2:45 p.m. in Hall H.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing