Comic-Con: 'How I Met Your Mother' Holds Ted's Kids Hostage (Video)
Long-absent from the series, Lyndsy Fonseca and David Henrie, now adults, return to describe the toll that the eight-year story has taken on their characters in a spoof for fans.
SAN DIEGO -- How I Met Your Mother packed its first ever Comic-Con panel on Saturday afternoon, and as a reward to the fans -- many of whom slept outside the Hilton Bayfront Hotel -- co-creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas made a special video.
In what could double -- in a bizarre world without CBS standards and practices -- as the opening moments of the final season, Lyndsy Fonseca and David Henrie reprise their roles as Ted's kids to beg narrator Bob Saget to wrap up the story and tell them who their mother is already. It turns out they've been sitting on that couch for eight years.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)