Comic-Con: NBC's 'Blacklist' Actors Talk New Kids on the Block, James Spader (Video)
Megan Boone, who stars in NBC’s new series "The Blacklist," shares her most embarrassing childhood fixation, while Diego Klattenhoff enjoys the show.
Paging Donnie Wahlberg! Your number one fan is spreading the New Kids on the Block gospel at Comic Con.
When SDCC newbie Megan Boone, star of the hotly anticipated new NBC series The Blacklist, stopped by THR’s video lounge with her co-star Diego Klattenhoff, the visit quickly evolved into a blush-inducing stroll down memory lane.
“I loved New Kids on the Block!” admitted Boone. (She recently completed an arc on Wahlberg's CBS cop-drama series Blue Bloods, which we assume was a dream come true.)
Boone, who plays newly minted FBI agent Elizabeth Keen in The Blacklist, and Klattenhoff sound off on their co-star James Spader, how they would survive a zombie apocalypse (hint: high heels work swell) and the nickname frequently used by rabid fans of Donnie Wahlberg.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)