USA Network Sets Series Premiere for 'Common Law'
"Royal Pains" and "White Collar" return for the second half of their seasons as well.
USA Network has announced the series premiere date for rookie buddy cop series Common Law and the returns for two veteran dramas.
Common Law, starring Michael Ealy and Warren Kole as two detectives who go to couples' therapy to solve their problems, will launch Thursday, Jan. 26, 2012 at 10 p.m. Jack McGee and Sonya Walger co-star in the 12-episode series.
White Collar will premiere the second half of its third season on Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 10 p.m.
Royal Pains returns with six new episodes the following night on Wednesday, Jan. 18 at 10 p.m. Executive producers and showrunners Andrew Lenchewski and Michael Rauch made THR's top 50 showrunners list this year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera