'Community' First Look: Annie Enters the Dreamatorium (Video)
The NBC comedy spends Thursday's episode in Abed's imaginary world.
Community fans, if you love the peek into Abed’s (Danny Pudi) mind when he’s in the dreamatorium, you’re going to really enjoy Thursday’s episode.
“I believe it’s either going to be the most brilliant half-hour of television or we’re all going to be very scared and afraid,” Yvette Nicole Brown, who plays Shirley, tells The Hollywood Reporter. “So I don’t know which it’s going to be, but I know that Alison and Danny, who are featured prominently in it, did amazing work all week.”
It all starts when the study group gets some time off and Annie (Alison Brie) convinces Abed to let her into the dreamatorium with him and it becomes a pretty revealing trip.
“It gets sort of heavy,” Jim Rash, who plays Dean Pelton, says. “It’s sort of in the vein that there are a lot of characters delving into their relationships and what’s making them a group and what their flaws are and their positive attributes.”
Find out how they got a few hours off to take the dreamatorium trip in THR’s first look video below.
Community airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR