'Community' Star Books Guest Spot on TV Land Comedy (Exclusive)
Yvette Nicole Brown and Cedric Yarbrough will reprise their roles on "The Soul Man's" second season.
Community star Yvette Nicole Brown is headed back to TV Land.
The actress has booked a guest spot on Cedric the Entertainer's sitcom, The Soul Man, in its upcoming second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Additionally, Reno 911!'s Cedric Yarbrough will appear in the same episode. Brown and Yarbrough will reprise their roles as the Ballentines' annoying former neighbors, Robyn and Paul, from Las Vegas. They previously appeared in a July 2012 episode.
The Soul Man centers on Reverend Boyce "The Voice" Ballentine (Cedric) as he, his wife Lolli (Niecy Nash) and his family adjust to their new lifestyle from living the high life in Vegas at the top of the soul charts to being a "soul saver."
The Soul Man returns at 11 p.m. June 19 on TV Land.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR