'Community' Star Books Guest Spot on TV Land Comedy (Exclusive)
Yvette Nicole Brown and Cedric Yarbrough will reprise their roles on "The Soul Man's" second season.
Community star Yvette Nicole Brown is headed back to TV Land.
The actress has booked a guest spot on Cedric the Entertainer's sitcom, The Soul Man, in its upcoming second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Additionally, Reno 911!'s Cedric Yarbrough will appear in the same episode. Brown and Yarbrough will reprise their roles as the Ballentines' annoying former neighbors, Robyn and Paul, from Las Vegas. They previously appeared in a July 2012 episode.
The Soul Man centers on Reverend Boyce "The Voice" Ballentine (Cedric) as he, his wife Lolli (Niecy Nash) and his family adjust to their new lifestyle from living the high life in Vegas at the top of the soul charts to being a "soul saver."
The Soul Man returns at 11 p.m. June 19 on TV Land.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For