'Community's' Danny Pudi Crosses Over to 'Chuck'
Burbank, rejoice! There's a little bit of Greendale coming your way.
We already believed that NBC’s Chuck was creating a pretty awesome final season and when you hear about this network crossover, you’ll probably agree.
NBC confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Community star Danny Pudi will be appearing on Chuck in a very hush, hush cameo, as first reported by AOL. What we do know about the role is that he’ll drop into the spy series on next season’s Episode 5.
Pudi should make for a good showing on the crossover cameo role. After all, he does have some practice. Last season, he jumped over to ABC’s Cougar Town as the uncredited “visitor.” He doesn’t really fade into the background very well, though.
Community returns for Season 3 on Sept. 22. Chuck launches its fifth and final season on Oct. 21.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR