Conan O'Brien and Chelsea Handler Strip Down for a Naked Shower Slap Fight (Video)
The two late night hosts let it all hang out during a performance art sketch aired on TV and posted online.
Forget the broadcast television late night shows and their drama; cable is where the real spice is at.
On the same day that NBC announced -- finally and officially -- that Jimmy Fallon would be taking over for Jay Leno as host of the Tonight Show next spring, the one-time (and short-lived) face of that franchise, Conan O'Brien, was seen entirely in the buff, engaging in a psychosexual showdown with Chelsea Handler.
O'Brien, now with TBS, appears nude in the curious clip that aired on Wednesday, standing across from a similarly stripped down Handler, the host of E!'s Chelsea Lately. The two initially face off over who, exactly, deserves a television studio (Handler moved into Conan's old digs) and its luxurious parking space, but soon enough, it turns into a battle of the sexes (and their respective parts).
No worries: This is very safe for work.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR