Conan O'Brien Sets Week of Shows in Dallas During NCAA Tournament
TBS' "Conan" will hit the road from March 31 to April 3.
Jimmy Kimmel won't be the only late-night host heading to Texas.
Conan O'Brien is bringing his TBS talker to Dallas for a week of shows during the NCAA college basketball Final Four and national championship from March 31 to April 3, the cabler announced Friday.
He will set up shop at the Majestic Theater, located at 1925 Elm Street. Built in 1921, the venue has hosted comics such as Bob Hope and Mae West.
This marks the second straight year O'Brien will bring Conan to the host city of the NCAA basketball tournament. Last year, Conan filmed a week of shows in Atlanta, where the NCAA Final Four were held. The news also marks the show's fourth consecutive year it has hit the road since its 2010 debut, traveling to cities like New York City and Chicago.
Meanwhile, Jimmy Kimmel Live! is slated to go to Austin during South by Southwest, along with Bravo's Watch What Happens Live, from March 10-14.
Conan airs Mondays through Thursdays on TBS.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)