Conan O'Brien Pokes Fun at President Obama Sans Teleprompter (Video)
The talk host debuts the president's first speech after his equipment was stolen.
In case you haven’t heard, President Barack Obama had some of his audio equipment stolen during a stop in Chesterfield, Va. Among the thieves’ bounty was Obama’s trusty teleprompter – part of the arsenal that makes him such a great orator.
Somehow, Conan O’Brien got his hands on the President’s first speech sans teleprompter and shared the video on Tuesday night’s episode of his TBS talk show. And it just may prove just how unflappable Obama truly is.
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera