Conan O'Brien Pokes Fun at President Obama Sans Teleprompter (Video)
The talk host debuts the president's first speech after his equipment was stolen.
In case you haven’t heard, President Barack Obama had some of his audio equipment stolen during a stop in Chesterfield, Va. Among the thieves’ bounty was Obama’s trusty teleprompter – part of the arsenal that makes him such a great orator.
Somehow, Conan O’Brien got his hands on the President’s first speech sans teleprompter and shared the video on Tuesday night’s episode of his TBS talk show. And it just may prove just how unflappable Obama truly is.
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)