'Cougar Town': Sarah Chalke Set for Multiepisode Arc
She'll reunite with "Scrubs" creator Bill Lawrence for the role.
ABC’s Cougar Town is staging another Scrubs reunion.
Sarah Chalke has booked a multiepisode role on the ABC comedy from Scrubs creator Bill Lawrence, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TV Line, Chalke will play Angie, Travis’ (Dan Bryd) photography professor who will romance his father, Bobby (Brian Van Holt).
Lawrence has welcomed several former Scrubs stars to Cougar Town: Ken Jenkins, Sam Lloyd, Scott Foley and Zach Braff (who had a cameo) all have appeared on the ABC series.
Chalke, meanwhile, signed a development and talent holding deal with 20th Television last month. Her recent credits include Mad Love and How I Met Your Mother.
A premiere date for the third season of Cougar Town has not yet been determined.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR