'Cougar Town' Shy of Recent TBS Comedies in Network Debut
The displaced Courteney Cox series pulls 2.2 million viewers in its new home, 1.3 million of them in the key demo.
Cougar Town opened up shop on TBS Tuesday night with its first episode since leaving original network ABC last year.
The premiere pulled 2.2 million viewers, with 1.3 million of them in the key adults 18-49 demographic. That's just shy of recent TBS comedy debut Men at Work, which opened to 2.65 million viewers and 1.6 million in the demo when it launched this summer.
Cougar Town's peak ratings last season on ABC were around 4.4 million viewers with a 1.6 rating among adults.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR