'Cougar Town' Shy of Recent TBS Comedies in Network Debut
The displaced Courteney Cox series pulls 2.2 million viewers in its new home, 1.3 million of them in the key demo.
Cougar Town opened up shop on TBS Tuesday night with its first episode since leaving original network ABC last year.
The premiere pulled 2.2 million viewers, with 1.3 million of them in the key adults 18-49 demographic. That's just shy of recent TBS comedy debut Men at Work, which opened to 2.65 million viewers and 1.6 million in the demo when it launched this summer.
Cougar Town's peak ratings last season on ABC were around 4.4 million viewers with a 1.6 rating among adults.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR