'Cougar Town's' Courteney Cox Gets New Show Credit: Director
Courteney Cox plays a woman in her forties who’s taking on new life challenges on ABC’s Cougar Town and now the actress is taking a page out of her character’s book.
This would be the 47 year old’s first time directing for television. Previously, Cox directed a short film called The Monday Before Thanksgiving in 2008, which she also appeared in, starring Laura Dern.
Cox plays Jules on the ABC sitcom and she serves as an executive producer. The series is set to return in the midseason. In the meantime, she'll be guest starring on former Friends cast mate Lisa Kudrow's Showtime series, Web Therapy, next month.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR