'Cougar Town's' Courteney Cox Gets New Show Credit: Director
Courteney Cox plays a woman in her forties who’s taking on new life challenges on ABC’s Cougar Town and now the actress is taking a page out of her character’s book.
This would be the 47 year old’s first time directing for television. Previously, Cox directed a short film called The Monday Before Thanksgiving in 2008, which she also appeared in, starring Laura Dern.
Cox plays Jules on the ABC sitcom and she serves as an executive producer. The series is set to return in the midseason. In the meantime, she'll be guest starring on former Friends cast mate Lisa Kudrow's Showtime series, Web Therapy, next month.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR