'Covert Affairs' Returns: Auggie Confronts Calder Over Annie's 'Death' (Exclusive Video)
The recently renewed spy drama returns for six new episodes Oct. 17.
The Annie Walker (Piper Perabo) we know is dead and it's putting everyone on high alert.
When USA's Covert Affairs returns for the final six episodes of the fourth season, expect tempers to be at an all-time high at the CIA. Two of those people, Auggie (Christopher Gorham) and Calder (Hill Harper), the latter instrumental in helping Annie cover up her own death, have a tense confrontation in a nondescript corridor.
The Hollywood Reporter debuts an exclusive scene from the fall return, which finds Auggie and Calder seemingly at odds with each other over Annie's "death."
"Don't even talk to me!" a distraught Auggie tells Calder.
"Annie Walker died because she went rogue," Calder says defiantly.
"She was not a traitor!" Auggie throws back. "You did this Calder -- all of it!"
Then Calder comes back with his own retort: "You wonder why I didn't save her. Why the hell didn't you?" That shuts Auggie up.
Are you buying Calder's and Auggie's confrontation?
Covert Affairs returns Oct. 17 at 10 p.m. on USA Network.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)