'Cowboys & Aliens' Harrison Ford Settles a 'Star Wars' Score (Video)
The actor had a bone to pick with Chewbacca on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Wednesday night.
George Lucas may have made Harrison Ford a legend, but the Cowboys & Aliens actor says he’s “done with that Star Wars crap.”
In a short clip shown on Wednesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, Ford receives a visit from an unwelcome co-star in his dressing room.
“You think you can walk in here and say you’re sorry after what you did?” Ford exclaims to a peace-seeking Chewbacca.
“Haven’t you heard? I’m in Cowboys & Aliens,” he continues. “Daniel Craig’s my wookie bitch now.”
Watch the clip below to find out what had the 69-year old actor so fired up. The Jon Favreau directed Cowboys & Aliens makes its nationwide debut on Friday, July 29.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)