'Cowboys & Aliens' Harrison Ford Settles a 'Star Wars' Score (Video)
The actor had a bone to pick with Chewbacca on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Wednesday night.
George Lucas may have made Harrison Ford a legend, but the Cowboys & Aliens actor says he’s “done with that Star Wars crap.”
In a short clip shown on Wednesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, Ford receives a visit from an unwelcome co-star in his dressing room.
“You think you can walk in here and say you’re sorry after what you did?” Ford exclaims to a peace-seeking Chewbacca.
“Haven’t you heard? I’m in Cowboys & Aliens,” he continues. “Daniel Craig’s my wookie bitch now.”
Watch the clip below to find out what had the 69-year old actor so fired up. The Jon Favreau directed Cowboys & Aliens makes its nationwide debut on Friday, July 29.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR