'Cowboys & Alien's' Harrison Ford Rips Smurf's Head Off on Conan (Video)
He admits wife Calista Flockhart took their 10-year-old son to see the Smurfs and they're going to "try to get" their money back.
"My wife took my son to see The Smurfs," Harrison deadpanned in his trademark gravely voice on TBS' Conan Monday night. "He got into my movie for free, and so she took him to see The Smurfs."
When Conan O'Brien asked if he was mad some of his money went to pay for a competitor, Harrison said, "We're going to try to get it back."
Conan then handed Harrison a Papa Smurf doll, and told him to take out "anger or rage" on it.
Harrison ripped its head off as the audience applauded.
Smurfs and Cowboys & Aliens engaged in a neck-to-neck weekend box office race, with Smurfs performing better than expected due to the nostalgia factor of its '80s TV show and a younger-skewing audience.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR