CBS Announces Craig Ferguson's Post-Super Bowl Show Lineup
Steve Carell, Drew Brees and Neil Patrick Harris are on tap for the Feb. 3 installment.
CBS has announced the official lineup for Craig Ferguson's special late-night show following the Super Bowl.
Joining The Late Late Show host in New Orleans will be Steve Carell, New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees, How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris, Julie Chen and Nikki Reed on Sunday, Feb. 3 from approximately 11:35 p.m. to 12:37 a.m. in most markets.
The Late Late Show will be broadcast from Jackson Square and segments will feature New Orleans locations like Bourbon Street, the Treme District, St. Louis Cemetery and the Superdome.
The Late Late Show follows CBS' broadcast of Super Bowl XLVII, which kicks off at 3 p.m. PST/6 p.m. EST, and an episode of rookie drama Elementary.
Last February, NBC's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon broadcast a post-Super Bowl show following the premiere of The Voice.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR