'Criminal Minds': Paget Brewster to Return for 200th Episode
The actress, whose last episode was the season seven finale, will appear in the upcoming milestone.
Criminal Minds is bringing back a familiar face for the landmark 200th episode.
Paget Brewster, who was a series regular on the CBS procedural for six seasons. will reprise her role of Emily Prentiss in the upcoming season nine hour, the network announced Monday.
Her last appearance was in the May 16, 2012, season seven finale, but the character has been mentioned in the eighth season.
In the 200th episode, glimpses into the past shed light onto what happened to J.J. Jareau (A.J. Cook) during her year away from the BAU and also will prove valuable in the team's efforts to solve a present-day case.
“Our 200th episode is going to be a special show,” said executive producer/showrunner Erica Messer. “We can’t imagine telling this story without Paget being present.”
Joe Mantegna, Thomas Gibson, Shemar Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler, Kristen Vangsness and Jeanne Tripplehorn also star in Criminal Minds.
Criminal Minds airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR