'Criminal Minds' Taps Dean Cain in Killer Role (Exclusive)
The actor, best known for playing Clark Kent, will guest star in an episode airing in early 2012.
Criminal Minds is taking a gamble with Clark Kent himself, Dean Cain.
CBS' veteran procedural has locked up the Lois & Clark actor to guest star in the 13th episode of the current season, set to air in early 2012, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. Cain will play Curtis, described as "a blue-collar, east coast type" who is "a down-on-his-luck gambler."
"He thinks he's found the method to his winning streak," showrunner Erica Messer tells THR, "and it involves killing people."
Criminal Minds is currently in production on its landmark 150th episode with guest stars Jay Karnes and Dina Meyer. That hour is scheduled to hit television screens in January.
Cain, repped by Paradigm, will appear in an episode of Burn Notice and the upcoming Hallmark Channel telepic The Case for Christmas.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR