'Royal Pains' Star Heads to 'Criminal Minds' (Exclusive)
UPDATED: Paulo Costanzo will appear in the 12th episode of the season.
Royal Pains star Paulo Costanzo is leaving the Hamptons.
Costanzo has booked a guest-starring gig on veteran CBS police procedural Criminal Minds, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
He will appear in the 12th episode of the season as Shane Wyeth, an old friend from Garcia's (Kirsten Vangsness) troubled past who she hasn't seen since she joined the BAU. (An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that Costanzo would play Sheriff Scott Miller in episode 11.)
Criminal Minds is set to hit its 200th-episode milestone, which will bring back former regular Paget Brewster.
Repped by Gersh, Principato-Young and Rick Genow at Stone Meyer, Costanzo stars as Evan R. Lawson on USA's Royal Pains, which is set to return for a sixth season.
Criminal Minds airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack