Critics' Choice TV Awards: 'Alcatraz,' 'Falling Skies' Top New Series Honorees
These shows haven't even debuted yet but eight have already garnered awards recognition. Seriously.
The Broadcast Television Journalists Association announced on Thursday the "standouts" for the Most Exciting New Series category at the inaugural Critics' Choice Television Awards on June 20, hosted by So You Think You Can Dance's Cat Deeley.
The category, of course, honors shows premiering after June 1. Not all of the shows are set for series debuts later this year, with a few still awaiting placement on their respective network's schedules.
Here are the honorees:
Apartment 23 (ABC)
Falling Skies (TNT)
New Girl (Fox)
Ringer (The CW)
Terra Nova (Fox)
A strong slate, but with Alcatraz, Apartment 23, Awake and Smash waiting for exact launch dates, it may be a long time coming before the Critics' Choice sees if they were on the right track.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR