'Awkward' Star Books Suspicious Role on 'CSI' (Exclusive)
Nikki DeLoach will appear in the CBS procedural's 20th episode.
CSI is about to get Awkward.
Nikki DeLoach is dropping by CBS' long-running procedural, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. She will guest star in the 20th episode of the current 13th season, scheduled to air May 1.
In the episode titled "Fearless," a body is found in the "sacred mud bath" at a Force of Mind seminar, which forces the CSI team to sift through some byzantine motives to catch a killer.
DeLoach will play Heather, a Type-A personality who is ambitious, tightly-wound and a "company ass-kisser." She attends a corporate training at a wilderness retreat, and when her fellow team member is found dead, she becomes a prime suspect.
Repped by APA and Medavoy Management, DeLoach currently stars in MTV's Awkward as Lacey Hamilton.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'