CBS Sets 'CSI' and 'CSI: NY' Two-Part Crossover
Gary Sinise will head to the flagship series, while Ted Danson will head to the spinoff.
CBS is crossing its CSIs.
The network has set a two-part CSI crossover in which the teams from the flagship procedural and spinoff CSI: NY will combine forces for a two-part crossover airing in February.
On CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Detective Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) arrives in Las Vegas to surprise his girlfriend but learns she's missing. With her hotel room a crime scene, he joins forces with D.B. Russell (Ted Danson) and his Las Vegas CSI team in an effort to find her in an episode slated to air Wednesday, Feb. 6 at 10 p.m.
The search for Mac's girlfriend continues two nights later in CSI: NY's on Friday, Feb. 8 at 9 p.m. when Russell heads to New York to help Taylor but even after catching one of the men responsible for Christine's kidnapping, they now need to determine if she's still alive. The case will get personal for Taylor as he wrestles with breaking protocol in an effort to find those responsible.
This marks the first crossover for CSI and CSI: NY and comes after the long-running procedural has featured crossovers with CSI: Miami and other procedurals including Without a Trace.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR