'CSI' Books 'Hunter' Cop for Guest Gig (Exclusive)
Stepfanie Kramer will guest star on the April 4 episode of the veteran procedural, playing a concerned mother/defense attorney.
CBS' CSI: Crime Scene Investigation has enlisted a former Hunter co-star for a defensive role.
Stepfanie Kramer, best known as Detective Dee Dee McCall for six seasons on NBC's Hunter, will guest star on the network's long-running procedural, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Kramer will appear in the April 4 "Split Decisions" installment and play Vivian Brentson, an attorney and caring, concerned mother to Zack, one of three identical triplets -- who each have criminal records -- who grew up independently and were not aware of the others' existence until winning a trip to Las Vegas.
As previously reported, the episode will also feature Homeland's Jackson Pace -- who portrays Damian Lewis' son on the Showtime drama -- as Avery Kiel, a confused kid whose father has been killed.
Kramer most recently guest starred on The CW's freshman witchy drama The Secret Circle as Diana's (Shelley Hennig) grandmother. She's repped by Bauman, Redanty & Shaul and Teitelbaum Artists Group.
CSI airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR