'CSI: Miami' Enlists '24' Star as Adversary for David Caruso
Carlos Bernard lands recurring role on the CBS crime procedural.
Carlos Bernard is heading to Miami.
Bernard, who played Tony Almeida on the Kiefer Sutherland action-drama, will play an as-yet-unnamed wealthy rival for David Caruso’s Horatio Caine, first appearing in late October.
According to TVGuide, Horatio will take on a powerful-but-subtle political patriarch described as “Donald Trump meets the Kennedy family” for a dramatic showdown.
Bernard’s credits include ABC’s upcoming Charlie’s Angels reboot as well as The Young and the Restless.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR