'CSI' Taps 'Gary Unmarried' Star for Guest Turn
Paula Marshall will appear in the 21st episode of the season as a premiere race truck driver and no-nonsense CEO of an oil company.
A day after signing to co-star in CBS' cop drama pilot Widow Detective, Paula Marshall has booked a second gig with the network and Carol Mendelsohn.
The Gary Unmarried actress will guest star on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Marshall will play Ms. Veck, CEO of an oil company, a cold-hearted, tough and mean woman who also happens to be a premier race truck driver and is convinced she might have been the original target of a truck bombing.
The actress, whose credits include Nip/Tuck and Veronica Mars, played Jay Mohr's ex-wife for two seasons on CBS' Gary Unmarried.
Her casting comes a day after she signed to co-star in CSI creator Mendelsohn's Widow Detective as a widowed mother of three who accepts help from Denny, John Corbett's seemingly cursed title character.
Marshall is repped by Innovative Artists.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws