'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Has Most-Watched Episode In Over Seven Years
In its fifth week, "True Blood" hits season high tune-in with 6.6 million viewers last Sunday.
Curb Your Enthusiasm keeps building. In its third week, the Larry David's HBO comedy – which has always had a small but dedicated audience – was watched by 2.4 million viewers. That’s a 24 percent jump compared to last week’s episode for the most-watched installment of Curb in more than seven years (since March 2007).
An additional 554,000 viewers tuned in for the 12:30 a.m. repeat, bringing the gross audience last Sunday to 2.9 million viewers.
It was also a good night for HBO’s True Blood. In its fifth episode of the season, the vampire drama delivered 6.6 million viewers, with 5.3 million tuning in at 9 p.m. and another 1.3 million at 11 p.m. That’s a season high for True Blood.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR