CW Buys Cop Drama From 'Homicide' Team
"Musketeers 3.0," from Tom Fontana and Barry Levinson, revolves around three intelligent, out-of-control New York detectives who meet their match.
The CW has purchased a cop drama project from Homicide team Tom Fontana and Barry Levinson.
Musketeers 3.0 revolves around three highly intelligent, out-of-control New York detectives who meet their match when a rookie is assigned to work with them.
Fontana and Levinson will serve as executive producers on the Levinson/Fontana Co.-Warner Bros. TV project, with the former writing.
Fontana and Levinson have frequently collaborated on projects, having worked on Homicide, Borgia, The Philanthropist and Oz.
The CW's purchase follows news that the network was developing DC Comics' Deadman by Arnold Drake and Carmine Infantino for the small screen with Supernatural creator Eric Kripke writing and executive producing.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR