CW Pulls 'H8R' From Schedule
UPDATED: In its place, the network will air repeats of Sarah Michelle Gellar's "Ringer" beginning next week.
The CW has pulled struggling reality series H8R from its schedule.
The network will air repeats of Ringer in its place (Wednesdays at 8 p.m.) beginning next week in an effort to increase sampling for the Sarah Michelle Gellar drama, which normally airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. following 90210. There is a possibility that the remaining episodes of H8R will air in the summer.
The Mario Lopez-hosted hour premiered to 1.3 million total viewers and a 0.6 rating among adults 18-49, before dipping in its second week to 1.1 million and 0.4. Its third week rose to 1.4 million and 0.6, which featured an appearance by Kim Kardashian. Last night's episode, featuring The Miz and Dancing With the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy, dipped to 1.1 million and a 0.4.
H8R, created by Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsey, features celebrities confronting people who are not fans of their careers or lifestyles and are tasked to convince them that their preconceived notions are unfounded.
Eva Longoria, Jersey Shore's Snooki and The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka also appeared on the show.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)