CW Touts 'Amell Wednesdays' in Funny New Promo (Video)
"Arrow's" Stephen Amell and "Tomorrow People's" Robbie Amell join forces in a new teaser.
The Amells are taking over television. Well, at least Wednesdays on The CW.
The network is taking advantage of the familial connection between Arrow star Stephen Amell and The Tomorrow People lead Robbie Amell, releasing a new teaser promoting what is being dubbed "Amell Wednesdays." (A Twitter account was created shortly after The CW released the fall schedule playing off the lineup.)
In the minute-long promo, Robbie overexplains his relationship to Stephen, going so far as calling Wednesdays "Amellsdays."
"Amellsday?" Stephen asks. "That's good right?" Robbie says, confident in his word play.
"I don't think the network's actually going to go for that," Stephen says, trying to play down "Amell Wednesdays."
But his younger cousin doesn't get the hint, continuing to create "Amell-tastic" words like "Amell-erific" and "Amell-icitement."
Arrow and The Tomorrow People debut Oct. 9 on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)