The CW Touts 'Hart of Dixie's' Friday Move in New Promo (Exclusive Video)
The Rachel Bilson drama also promotes Jaime King's return.
Hart of Dixie is moving to a new night in one month and The CW wants viewers to be in the know.
In a new minute-long promo, which The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts, the network heavily promotes the forthcoming Friday move for Rachel Bilson's one-hour drama -- and also the return of Lemon. (Jaime King had not been seen for several episodes due to her maternity leave.)
Turns out, Lemon spent a better part of her time away in a jail cell and she's at the center of a love triangle.
As Annabeth (Kaitlyn Black) says, "You better be planning one hell of a welcome back party."
Hart of Dixie returns March 21 on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws