The CW Touts 'Hart of Dixie's' Friday Move in New Promo (Exclusive Video)
The Rachel Bilson drama also promotes Jaime King's return.
Hart of Dixie is moving to a new night in one month and The CW wants viewers to be in the know.
In a new minute-long promo, which The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts, the network heavily promotes the forthcoming Friday move for Rachel Bilson's one-hour drama -- and also the return of Lemon. (Jaime King had not been seen for several episodes due to her maternity leave.)
Turns out, Lemon spent a better part of her time away in a jail cell and she's at the center of a love triangle.
As Annabeth (Kaitlyn Black) says, "You better be planning one hell of a welcome back party."
Hart of Dixie returns March 21 on The CW.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR