'Dallas' Adds 'Sexy' Series Regular for Season 3
Argentine actor Juan Pablo Di Pace has joined the upcoming season of the TNT series.
Dallas is adding a hunk for the third season.
Argentine actor Juan Pablo Di Pace, who most recently recurred on NBC's Camp and appeared in 2008's Mamma Mia!, has joined the TNT drama as a series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Di Pace will portray the powerful, self-made billionaire businessman Nicolas Trevino. Described as charming, sophisticated, smart, cunning and sexy, Nicolas -- who had a rough childhood -- comes across as a good, genuine guy, even though there are darker parts of his personality he's been hiding. He uses his sense of humor to take the sting off his verbal sparring.
Dallas, produced by Warner Horizon, was renewed for a 15-episode third season in April. The sophomore run averaged 3.5 million viewers in live-plus-three ratings, reaching a season high for J.R. Ewing's funeral episode following the death of star Larry Hagman. Jesse Metcalfe, Josh Henderson, Jordana Brewster, Julie Gonzalo, Brenda Strong, Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray star.
Di Pace, who has starred in a slew of Spanish-language TV and film roles, is repped by ICA Talent Management and Jamie Feldman at Lichter, Grossman, Nicholas, Adler & Feldman.
Dallas returns in early 2014.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR