Larry Hagman Returns to His Old 'Dallas' Stomping Grounds (Video)
Less than two weeks after the actor reveals his cancer diagnosis, TNT releases footage from the first day of filming.
Less than two weeks after Larry Hagman announced that he was diagnosed with cancer, TNT has released video of the Dallas vet on the first day of filming on the set of its upcoming reboot.
"As J.R. I could get away with anything — bribery, blackmail and adultery. But I got caught by cancer. I do want everyone to know that it is a very common and treatable form of cancer," Hagman said at the time. "I will be receiving treatment while working on the new Dallas series. I could not think of a better place to be than working on a show I love, with people I love. Besides, as we all know, you can't keep J.R. down!"
Dallas began production last week and in the video below, the 80-year-old Hagman and co-star Josh Henderson (who plays his son) are seen having a good time on the Texas set. Hagman is confirmed to appear in at least four episodes.
Cynthia Cidre and Michael M. Robin serve as executive producers on the Warner Horizon Television series premiering next summer and based on the show created by David Jacobs.
Watch the video below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)