Dan Castellaneta, Mo Gaffney to Co-Star in ABC Family's 'Continuing Fred' Pilot
"The Simpsons'" voice of Homer and the "Absolutely Fabulous" actress will play the parents to Mimi Gianopulos in the comedy from "Mike & Molly's" Bill Daly.
ABC Family is adding Homer Simpson to its ranks.
The Simpsons' Dan Castellaneta and Absolutely Fabulous' Mo Gaffney have joined the network's comedy pilot Continuing Fred, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
From Mike & Molly's Bill Daly, the multicamera comedy revolves around twentysomething Winifred "Fred" Harris (Mimi Gianopulos), a newly graduated slacker with an overbearing family who surprisingly finds purpose when she begins to teach at a local elementary school.
Castellaneta, who voices Homer Simpson on the long-running Fox animated comedy, will play Harry Harris, Fred's hard-working, cheap and gruff father.
Gaffney will co-star as Loretta Harris, Fred's well-meaning yet intrusive mother of Fred and her older brother, Ben.
Castellaneta is with Sovereign Talent Group, Forster and Myman Abel. Gaffney, whose credits also include House of Lies, is with Stone Manners.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR