'Dancing With the Stars: All Stars' Gives Sabrina Bryan the 13th Spot
ABC announces that the season five competitor, eliminated in just week six, wins the wildcard vote over Kyle Massey and Carson Kressley.
All of that practice in Las Vegas paid off for Sabrina Bryan.
The season five competitor from Dancing With the Stars, who performed onstage with the series live show in Las Vegas, was just announced as the final addition to the series upcoming All-Stars season.
After a month of campaigning for fan votes alongside fellow alums Kyle Massey and Carson Kressley, the 27-year-old Cheetah Girls actress broke the news on Monday's Good Morning America.
Bryan, who danced with Mark Ballas the first time around, will be paired with Louis Van Amstel for All-Stars. (Ballas is returning with former partner Bristol Palin.)
Her elimination from the series in 2007 still ranks as one of the more shocking in its history. She went out in just week six, despite being largely favored to make it to the finale. Ballas had said after the announcement of All-Stars that he'd like to see her have another chance.
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars premieres Monday, Sept. 24.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR