'Dancing with the Stars' Chaz Bono Says He Has Cher's Approval (Video)
Performing in over the top costumes? That's the family business.
We really can’t see any reason why Chaz Bono’s participation on the upcoming season of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars wouldn’t meet with his mom Cher’s approval. Performing dance numbers in over the top costumes? This may be the closest Bono will come to following in his mother’s footsteps.
“I told her via phone and her reaction was that she thought it was cool that I was doing it,” Bono tells Access Hollywood. “And [she] wanted to know how I felt when I started, if I was nervous – all of those things.”
OK, we can’t ignore the fact that Cher showed some discomfort with Bono’s transition to a man initially, but that’s so last year. This year, Bono is making GLAAD proud. He will be dancing with a female pro for the contest.
“It feels so good,” he says. “I mean, it took me so long to finally get comfortable in my body and to be able to challenge it in this way, and dance with a beautiful woman, it’s gonna be a blast.”
Watch the full interview below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR