Elizabeth Berkley Spoofs 'Saved by the Bell' on 'Dancing With the Stars' (Video)
The actress re-creates her caffeine-pill-assisted "I'm So Excited" scene during her performance Monday night.
Saved by the Bell alum Elizabeth Berkley spoofed her former show on ABC's Dancing With the Stars on Monday night.
The actress, who played Jessie Spano on the 1989-93 series, re-created the memorable episode in which Jessie gets hooked on caffeine pills and starts overenthusiastically singing "I'm So Excited" as Zack (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) tries to tell her she needs help.
To kick off her Monday night performance, she tells dance partner Val Chmerkovskiy that she needs "jive pills" to dance and bursts into "I'm So Excited" before the two perform their dance to a version of the the Pointer Sisters' early-1980s hit.
As a bonus, her former Bell co-star Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater) was cheering her on in the audience.
While the judges weren't impressed by the dance, Carrie Ann Inaba thanked Berkley for "taking me back into a time warp and the best times of my life."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game