'Dancing With the Stars' Co-Host Brooke Burke-Charvet Dropped From Show
"I won't be returning to the show this season," the presenter wrote on Friday.
Less than a month before the season 18 premiere of Dancing With the Stars, the ABC show is parting ways with co-host Brooke Burke-Charvet.
The actress and presenter wrote Friday about her "weird day," noting that "I won't be returning to the show this season." Burke-Charvet had hosted the show since season 10 and was a performer on season seven.
"We can confirm that Brooke Burke-Charvet will not be joining us next season," read a statement from Conrad Green, executive producer of the ABC show. "She's been a wonderful part of the Dancing With the Stars family since her triumphant win in season seven and will unquestionably be missed by our entire team. We'd like to thank Brooke for her years of great service."
Earlier in February, Dancing fired its longtime band leader Harold Wheeler and hired orchestrator Ray Chew to oversee live recordings. The show, which airs at 8 p.m. on Mondays, returns March 17.
— Brooke Burke-Charvet (@brookeburke) February 22, 2014
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR