'Dancing With the Stars' Results: Another Contestant Eliminated
SPOILER ALERT: Ten couples remain on ABC's dancing competition after Tuesday night's episode.
Another celebrity has been eliminated from ABC's Dancing With the Stars.
Model-actress Elisabetta Canalis and her professional partner Val Chmerkovskiy were sent home Tuesday night. She becomes the second celebrity contestant eliminated, following NBA player Ron Artest, who recenty changed his name to Metta World Peace.
Canalis -- an Italian who is perhaps best known to U.S. audiences as George Clooney's ex-girlfriend -- landed in the bottom three alongside David Arquette and Chaz Bono, who performed Monday with swollen joints and serious pain and performed with both knees wrapped.
Canalis actually went into Tuesday's results show tied for third place with 21 points -- ahead of Arquette, Bono, Hope Solo and Carson Kressley -- but the viewer vote wasn't enough to keep her around another week.
Ten contestants remain in competition for the mirror-ball trophy: Arquette, Bono, Solo, Kressley, Nancy Grace, Ricki Lake, Rob Kardashian, Kristin Cavallari, J.R. Martinez and Chynna Phillips.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game