David Arquette's Post-'Dancing With the Stars' Plan: 'Occupy Wall Street'
The surprise week 7 cast-off tells THR, somewhat sarcastically, what he plans to do next.
David Arquette was a card up until the bitter end of his Dancing With the Stars run, leaving the audience laughing after his elimination by channeling Maksim Chmerkovskiy and calling it "his show."
And though the scoreboard seemed to have Nancy Grace next in line for elimination, David and partner Kym Johnson said that they were prepared for it to be the end of the road.
In fact, he was all smiles backstage, accepting pats on the back for what many called the funniest parting line in the show's history. The gags didn't stop there.
"You know, now what I really have time to do is go occupy Wall Street," he said.
He barely got that out through his laughter, so don't expect to see him Zuccotti Park anytime soon. But he may have another New York street in mind though.
"I would love to do Broadway," David said in all earnestness. "When you have time to actually rehearse something, more than a couple days, you can really nail things and you have more confidence. You're playing a character, and it's a whole different level of performance."
The confidence to tackle something like that is something David said he found while being on the show.
"I actually do feel like a different person," he said, "physically, but mainly mentally." It's been a really great experience, and it's brought a lot of joy into my life."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game