'Dancing With the Stars' Eliminates Another Couple
One celebrity's tale during personal stories week wasn't enough to push them into the top 10.
Don't take it personally. Somebody has to go home -- even during personal stories week.
After a performance night filled with confessions, tales of loss and lots and lots of tears, Dancing With the Stars made its second cut of Season 14 on Tuesday night.
The three couples forced to sweat it out until the end -- Gavin DeGraw and Karina Smirnoff, Jack Wagner and Anna Trebunskaya, Gladys Knight and Tristan MacManus. -- all shared the distinction of being the previous night's lowest scorers. Each brought in a cumulative 24, which is hardly anything to scoff in the third week, but not enough to cut the mustard in such a competitive season.
So who danced their last? Jack and Anna.
Wagner's emotional story about reuniting with his long lost daughter after 23 years of estrangement wasn't enough to garner favor with the voters. His run ends just short of the Top 10.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR