'Dancing With the Stars' Eliminates Another Couple
One celebrity's tale during personal stories week wasn't enough to push them into the top 10.
Don't take it personally. Somebody has to go home -- even during personal stories week.
After a performance night filled with confessions, tales of loss and lots and lots of tears, Dancing With the Stars made its second cut of Season 14 on Tuesday night.
The three couples forced to sweat it out until the end -- Gavin DeGraw and Karina Smirnoff, Jack Wagner and Anna Trebunskaya, Gladys Knight and Tristan MacManus. -- all shared the distinction of being the previous night's lowest scorers. Each brought in a cumulative 24, which is hardly anything to scoff in the third week, but not enough to cut the mustard in such a competitive season.
So who danced their last? Jack and Anna.
Wagner's emotional story about reuniting with his long lost daughter after 23 years of estrangement wasn't enough to garner favor with the voters. His run ends just short of the Top 10.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)