'Dancing With the Stars' Finalists Address Biggest Surprises of the Season (Exclusive Video)
Breaking from rehearsals for their final performances, Ricki Lake, Rob Kardashian and J.R. Martinez reveal what shocked them most about their time on the show.
Before the Dancing With the Stars class of season 13 graduates on Tuesday, the remaining competitors are taking a look back on their exhausting three months working on the show.
ABC's weekly call to the series' Twitter followers prompted one user to ask what's surprised them most about their time on the show. Ricki Lake, Rob Kardashian and J.R. Martinez reacted accordingly.
Some answers don't come as much of a surprise -- Rob is still reeling from making it all the way to week 10 -- while others offer some insight into the psyche of a celebrity reinvigorated by their time on the show.
"I'm a pretty strong woman," says Ricki, who just solidified plans for another talk show. "I'm doing things I never thought I could do before. I think I've grown and come into my own at a time in my life where I never thought I'd be peaking... So 43 has been a really good year for me."
See everything the final three have to say in this exclusive video shot during their last rehearsals.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR