'Dancing With the Stars' Season 13: First Contestant Eliminated
See who was sent home on Tuesday night's results episode of the ABC dancing competition.
The first celebrity has been eliminated from Season 13 of Dancing With the Stars.
L.A. Laker Ron Artest -- who just legally changed his name to Metta World Peace -- got the boot on Tuesday night's results show.
He and his professional dancing partner, Peta Murgatroyd, finished Monday night's premiere episode with the lowest score from the judges, earning only 14 out of 30 points for their cha-cha.
The contestants were saved in groups on Tuesday's show, with the final three coming down to Nancy Grace, Rob Kardashian and Peace.
After hearing his fate, Peace said: "I want to say thank you, Dancing With the Stars, Peta and I had a great time." Incidentally, Dancing With the Stars alum Steve-O recently told The Hollywood Reporter that Peace was his favorite to win this season.
Peace and Murgatroyd will appear live on ABC's Good Morning America on Wednesday.
Tuesday's DWTS episode also featured performances by Harry Connick Jr. and LMFAO.
Eleven contestants remain in competition for the mirror-ball trophy: Grace; actress and former talk show host Ricki Lake; actor David Arquette; transgender activist Chaz Bono; reality stars Kardashian, Kristin Cavallari and Carson Kressley; Iraq war veteran and soap actor J.R. Martinez; singer Chynna Phillips; model-actress (and George Clooney's ex) Elisabetta Canalis; and women’s soccer World Cup star Hope Solo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing