6:00am PT by Natalie Stone
'Dancing With the Stars' Unveils Season 22 Cast Pairings
Dancing With the Stars unveiled its season 22 celebrity-professional dancer pairings during Good Morning America on Tuesday.
Among competitors, Full House and Fuller House star Jodie Sweetin will compete alongside pro partner Keo Motsepe for their shot at scoring the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy.
Football fans will be entertained during the offseason by three professional NFL players who are trading in their helmets for dancing shoes: Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown, Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller and former quarterback Doug Flutie.
Also giving this season a shot is current ABC family member Ginger Zee, who serves as the chief meteorologist for ABC News and weather anchor for GMA.
The 11-year-old dancing competition will return with judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Len Goodman, as well as co-hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews.
See the announced couple pairings below.
1. Actress and Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples partnered with Tony Dovolani
2. Actress Mischa Barton (The O.C.) partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
3. Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown partnered with Sharna Burgess
4. Former NFL quarterback Doug Flutie partnered with Karina Smirnoff
5. Boyz II Men's Wanya Morris partnered with Lindsay Arnold
6. American mixed martial artist Paige VanZant partnered with Mark Ballas
7. Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller partnered with Witney Carson
8. Talk-show host and reporter Geraldo Rivera partnered with Edyta Sliwinska
9. Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kim Fields partnered with Sasha Farber
10. ABC News' chief meteorologist Ginger Zee partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy
11. Actress Jodie Sweetin (Full House and Fuller House) partnered with Keo Motsepe
12. America's Next Top Model winner Nyle DiMarco partnered with Peta Murgatroyd
The season 22 premiere airs Monday, March 21, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.