'Dancing With the Stars' Sends Sabrina Bryan Home in Week 6 of 'All-Stars'
Despite topping the leader board and earning the "All-Stars" season's first perfect score, the actress and partner Louis van Amstel make a surprise exit.
Six is not Sabrina Bryan's lucky number. The actress and singer, who left Dancing With the Stars in the sixth week of her first turn on the show, was also voted off during the sixth week of the ABC series' All-Stars season.
The results, delivered during Tuesday's episode, came after three performances' worth of scores -- which put Bryan and partner Louis van Amstel on the top of the leader board with a cumulative 88.5.
Though the judges and audience tend to dole out the incredulous gasps when high-scorers go home, this week's news did seem to come as more of a surprise than usual.
“Every single person can understand what it feels like to get a second chance at something," said Bryan, who kept a stiff upper lip, "and this was my second chance."
It was technically her third chance. Bryan didn't make the original cut for the All-Stars season, but after a period of fan voting, she topped Kyle Massey and Carson Kressley for the thirteenth spot.
Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff, who joined Bryan and van Amstel in earning perfect scores this week, joined them in the bottom two.
Next week, the duo with the lowest scores from the judges will go home without any phone or online voting.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR