'Dancing With the Stars' Welcoming Cher as Guest Judge
In a rare addition to the ABC competition's panel, the singer will stop by the Nov. 4 episode -- when she also plans to perform two songs.
Dancing With the Stars teased a big announcement at the top of Monday's two-hour episode. And fulfilling that promise, hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke revealed that the Nov. 4 episode will feature a rare addition to the judges' table.
Cher is set to appear alongside Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli, pinch-hitting for Len Goodman, who is double-booked this season on the U.K. iteration, Strictly Come Dancing. The singer joins former pro dancer Julianne Hough on this season's roster of guest judges.
As part of an ongoing promotional campaign for her album Closer to the Truth, Cher will perform the title track -- as well as her hit "Believe." She's been no stranger to reality shows of late, also appearing on neighboring network flagships The X Factor and The Voice.
Cher is no stranger to Dancing With the Stars. She made several appearances in the crowd during the 13th season, when her son Chaz Bono competed.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR